CentrifugalConvexityCentrifugalConvexity

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Heart Failure! *Thud*

Awesome, man. The animation could have been better, but hey--the humor made up for it tenfold. You should've done something about Sonic Riders, though...
Anyways, excellent movie, all in all.

Band Of Animals Band Of Animals

Uh...

That was a giant flash loop put to music. And, before you say anything about me not having submitted a flash, I'm working on one currently. And it does take a lot of effort, I'll admit. However, that doesn't give you an excuse to not even have the flash loop end as the song does.
The song is pretty much the only thing that's good about this. I mean... The cat didn't even have a body... And, I'm not sure what the dolphin was doing.
All in all, not much effort seemed to be put into this flash. The loop wasn't even that decent-- the giraffe's arms disconnected from its shoulders every time it raised them... If you need a flash mentor/advisor or whatever, let me know and I'll see what I can do...

Po Po

Decent.

Not bad... But not very good, either. It's a pretty funny idea in itself, but I thought that you could have expanded on it a little more.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

"Throw crap at Rat?"

That was hilarious. PLEASE tell me you're doing episede two (and so on)! That was awesome.

All in all, your animation wasn't too bad, the voice quality was decent, and it had a very funny storyline. 5/5 9/10. Good job.

Super Smash Super Smash

In a word: Epic.

This was- is- awesome. The framerate was a little low, so it was sort of hard to tell what was happening when the characters were moving quickly, but it was still above and beyond most of the stuff on here. This is awesome. Ten stars. Keep it up, man. If this was your first flash film, I'm very interested in seeing what you'll be able to churn out in a few years. Good luck in the future!

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Holy Crap

You, my friend, make make all other everythings pale in comparison to your work. This was freaking incredible. Not many other flashes on this site have such a touching storyline that I, being of the stoic type, had to choke back a tear or two... or three. EXCELLENT work, and I look foward to watching future animations from you.